For companies, organizing professional events or box outings in the open air can break with the urban monotony.
Natural setting and original activities guarantee employees to spend memorable moments.
Just 90 minutes from Geneva, at the entrance to Valais. Champéry represents a typical Swiss village postcard with its preserved architecture and culinary riches.
- 3 seminar rooms are at your disposal (1 room of 45 m2, 1 room of 51 m2, 1 room of 99 m2
- 1 conference room or banquets 700 m2 (300 people in configuration "Round tables" 500 people in "Rectangular tables" configuration).
- Parish and cultural center, 5 min walk from the complex, 185 m2
- Our rooms are all equipped (Beamer, screen, wifi ...)
A wide range of fun and sports activities can enhance your stay by building links between employees:
- On site: Introduction to curling, Olympiad, Escape Game, Initiation to waterpolo ....
- In the near surroundings: Scooter, Via Feratta, Tree climbing, Theme hikes, Skiing, Beer tasting, Visit of a bell foundry ...
Regarding meals, the restaurant on site can concoct menus according to your wishes, whether in our restaurant or in our large multipurpose room at banquets. Thus, you will have only one contact for all your bookings that will coordinate everything with the various stakeholders.
Our 18 rooms on site as well as the hotels of the village will allow your guests to extend the evening.