Ideal for your sports or family holidays
Our hotel space has 18 rooms, each with its private bathroom and 4 beds. (including 2 superimposed).
The proximity to the train station and the cable car to go to the huge area of the Portes du Soleil is a major asset (3 min walk).
- Our guests enjoy free entrance to the pool, ice rink and fitness during public opening hours
- The entire Palladium offers free wifi access
- Our clients receive a 10% discount for a relaxing or sporty massage
- The hotel is open all year (except during the month of May, annual closing)
- In summer the Multipass gives you access for free to a multitude of activities in all Portes du Soleil (Tennis, Swimming Pools, Trains, chairs lift...)
2 communicating rooms (2 adults, 2 children) from CHF 250.00 (high season: CHF 300.00)
2 connecting rooms (2 adults, 3 children) from CHF 270.00 (high season: CHF 330.00)
2 rooms are adapted for people with reduced mobility, equipped bathroom. Easy access and lift throughout the center.
|Price per person including breakfast and the entrance to sports facilities||Low Season||High Season|
|Room with Breakfast||
Until the 20th December 2019
From the 5th January to the 13th February 2020
From the 8th March to the 18th December 2020
|From the 21st December 2019 to the 4th January 2020
From the 14th February to the 7th March 2020
Every Week-end from the 21st December 2019 to the 14th March 2020
From the 19th December 2020 to the 2nd January 2021
|Single||CHF 85.00||CHF 110.00|
|Double||CHF 65.00||CHF 85.00|
|Triple||CHF 60.00||CHF 70.00|
|Quadruple||CHF 50.00||CHF 60.00|
Tourist tax surcharge:
- CHF 3.00 / adult (from 18 years old)
- CHF 1.50 / child (from 6 to 17 years old)
- Free up to 5 years
Our restaurant welcomes you for your individual or group meals. We also offer half board or full board.
1/2 board: CHF 20.00 extra per person.
Full board: CHF 38.00 extra per person.